Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Christmas!!  As much as I love Christmas (and let's face it, I LOVE Christmas!) I'm not a big fan of dragging out and lugging back the decorations, tree and lights.  Don't get me wrong, I love decorating for the holidays.  I just get a bit nutty when trying to put all the decor back into their designated tubs.

Enter Christmas popcorn tin.  In our house the popcorn gets eaten faster that it took you to stand in line at Walmart to buy it.  Seriously.  Do we throw out the sad, empty tin?  Heck to the no!!

Christmas lighting storage.  Yes, you are welcome.  

Here's a tip, when you roll up your lights, be sure that the plug end (the side with the prongs) is the last to be rolled up.  The female side should be in the middle.  This will make it easier to unroll as you put them back on your tree next year.


Enjoy your holidays and remember that Jesus is the real reason we should celebrate this season!

-M&E

No comments:

Post a Comment